Find the Volunteer Opportunity That's Right For You!
Volunteering is easy and fun at Episcopal Community Services! We have lots of opportunities for those who want to make a difference in the lives of homeless and low-income adults, seniors and youth. Ways to get involved include serving breakfast or dinner at our shelters, tutoring an adult GED student, assisting a senior citizen with a game, and more. Check out our current volunteer opportunities today!
Become an ECS Volunteer:
- Most volunteers positions require individuals to be at least 18 years old.
- Exceptions: Serving meals at our shelters (16 or older with a parental consent form) and volunteering at the Senior Center (12 or older with a parent or guardian present.)
- For certain volunteer positions, you will be asked to make a minimum volunteer commitment of three months.
- All volunteers are required to take a TB test (see TB testing sites here)
and/or undergo a background check (paid for by ECS.)
- All volunteers must adhere to a strict code of client confidentiality, as well as all program policies and procedures
(click here to view the ECS Volunteer Agreement.)
To learn more about ECS, take a tour of our sites, or have any additional questions answered, please contact Mallory Burke, Corporate & Community Relations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 487-3300 x1245.
Thanks for your interest in volunteering with us!